I am an indian residing in uganda & i want to place ad in deccan chronicle bombay samchar & best paper for lucknow we are looking for surrogate mother so please let me know it has to come on internet also how will be mode of payment

Answer:

Your surrogate mothers required ad can be placed instantly online through our website when booked under Services Category. We recommend you follow the steps prescribed below :

1) Visit our Newspaper Decider Page for classified advertising.

2) Select your target city (Lucknow) and category (Services) to find the list of relevant newspapers along with rates and circulation details.

3) Choose the ones you prefer to compose the advertisement. Once compose proceed to date selection and payment page.

The payment can be cleared through secure online mediums like credit / debit cards, net banking and you will receive an instant invoice from us.

The ad will also be featured on our website as a free listing and can be viewed on our Sample Classified Ad Pages.

If you are ready to book the ad for newspapers mentioned above, then please visit the following pages :

Deccan Chronicle Services Rates & Booking Page.

Bombay Samachar Services Booking Page. 

Related to: Deccan Chronicle, Services, How to Book, Payment Options Post date: 01/02/2014 - 12:22PM