I want to publish advertisement in 2 Mumbai-based news papers- Times of India and Maharashtra Times for Revocation of General power of Attorney 1- How much it will cost me ? 2- can you send me *sample of* *Public Notice for Revocation of GPA* if you any published in Mumbai news papers 3-Can we pay the money by credit card ? or shall we need to pay cash only?

Answer:

While booking any Public Notice advertisement, please know that in the preferred newspapers, public notices can only be placed as Display or Classified Display Ads.  These ads are charged on the basis of their size in per sq.cm unit. For reviewing the ad rates for Classified Display advertising of Public Notice in Times of India,please visit the Public Notice & Tender Ad Rates page of TOI and click on Display Classified Ad type and then choose your preferred edition to proceed to the Compose Ad section.

For reviewing the CD ad rates for publishing your notice in Maharashtra Times, take a look at the Maharashtra Times Notices and Tender Ad rates page and follow the process mentioned above.For display ad rates of Times of India you can review the TOI Display rates page and  specify the ad size and edition in order to proceed to the Compose Ad section wherein you can create your ad with pre-designed templates or upload your own ad design. 

Follow the same process for Maharashtra Times Display Ad Rates to publish your Public Notice. You can review Public Notice Sample Ads page to get help with the content of your ad matter. We may not be able to provide you with the exact sample but you may find a relevant sample Public Notice for Revocation of General Power of Attorney from the list of Ad Samples. 

As for your payment options, we provide you with both online and offline mediums to confirm the booking of your advertisement. The payment mediums include the following options:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Related to: Times of India, Tenders, How to Book, Payment Options, Sample Ad Post date: 03/09/2018 - 07:27AM