I need to advertise my interior hardware fittings showroom in "Hindustan Times", how do I do it ?

Answer:

As per your requirement, you intend to book a Retail Advertisement and in order to book your ad space in Hindustan Times, you must visit the HT Retail Ad Rates Page You can simply choose the edition as per your preference or opt for a suitable combo package. To get help in booking your advert online through us, you can visit our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.

Once you select the package or the edition, you can create your ad in the Compose Ad section with the help of sample ads and the ad highlighters. You can review how the ad will appear in the newspaper with the help of our Live Ad Preview Feature. After the composition of the ad you must confirm the ad release dates and make the payment for the advertisement. You can clear the payment through our online or offline payment mediums which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits.

Please ensure that you complete the booking of your advertisement at least 2-3 days in advance so that your ad can be released on time.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Retail, How to Book Post date: 07/02/2014 - 04:25PM