I need to Book a remembrance advertisement in Times of India for Mumbai edition, please provide me with the ad rates, booking process and also the payment options that I can avail?

Answer:

In order to place a Remembrance ad in Times Of India please visit the Times Of India Remembrance Ad Main Page

Here select your ad type and your preferred location and you will get all the details regarding rates. Next in our compose ad page you can design your ad content with the help of the given enhancements and get your ad ready to be published by booking your ad in our Make Payment page through our online and offline methods. You can also visit our Booking Tutorial Page for any assistance in the booking procedure.

Please note that you book and confirm the release date of your ad 2 to 3 days in advance so that your ad gets published on time.

Personal Ad for Times of India Mumbai
Rs.1000 /5 lines Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Valid Between Mon to Sat Rs. 14,552 Rs.11,000/5 Lines (25% Off)
Locations - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Times of India, Personal, How to Book, Payment Options Post date: 15/02/2014 - 02:42PM