I would like to place a Remembrance ad for my deceased pet, next week in Times of India and my location is Mumbai. I need to know the process for the same and rates

Answer:

To know the process of booking a Remembrance advertisement online at releaseMyAd, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking TutorialYou will get complete assistance for booking the ad in any newspaper across India. To review the ad rates for Remembrance ads to be published in Mumbai, you can visit the Times of India Remembrance Ad Rates page. Here you will find the rates for different editions as well as complete packages for the same.

You can also review the TOI Obituary Ad Rates page where you can find the rates for obituary ads and as you proceed to the Compose Ad section after the selection of the edition as Mumbai, you can choose the sub-category as In Memorium or Remembrance or even Pet Obituary. This ensure that the ad is published under the appropriate category. You can create the ad content as per your requirement and then proceed to the Dates & Payment page.

Here you must confirm the release dates and then proceed to the payment section which include both online and offline payment mediums. You can make the payment as per your preference to confirm the release of the advertisement on the specified release date. Also you must complete the ad booking 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates. The payment mediums are provided below:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Remembrance Ad for Times of India Mumbai
Rs.1000 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Times of India, Remembrance, How to Book, Rate Post date: 01/03/2014 - 02:43PM