This is a query for advertising in The Hindu Chennai edition. I intent to release the text advertisement provided below under the most relevant category. Please get back to me with the tariff and sample of the ad as soon as possible. Services Offered Arts Graduate, PGDip PM & IR, 56 yrs, worked as Secretary in Law firm in Dubai for 15 years, now can offer services as part time / full time in Chennai. Suitable employers may please contact 967700 4594.

Answer:

The ad matter provided suggests that the advertisement should be released in classified text format under the Situations Wanted column.

Such ads can be booked though our Hindu Classified Booking Page for Chennai edition .Choose your ad category and ad type to reach the newspaper selection page. Choose your preferred newspaper daily from the dropdown list to avail city wise rates and special package offers. Select the edition or package depending on your target audience and go on to compose your advertisement. You can simply copy and paste the ad matter inside the compose ad box or type the entire ad matter to check the total lines and cost calculated by the system. Once done specify sub category as Situation Wanted and move to the date selection page to where you choose a release date, preview invoice and clear payments.

For your information the overall expense for your compose ad will be showcased on two occasions –

i)When you compose your ad matter on the compose ad page.

ii)When you choose to preview your booking details after selecting release dates,

You can still makes changes to your composed advertisement while you are on the above mentioned stages.

Situation Wanted Ad for Hindu Chennai
Rs.1260 /2 lines Book Now

Hindu (All Southern Locations) Rs. 3,530 Rs.2,415/2 Lines (32% Off)
Locations - Alleppey, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Hyderabad City, Idukki, Kannur, Kasargod, Kottayam, Madurai, Malappuram, Mysore, Palakkad, Thrissur, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Hindu, Situation Wanted, Sample Ad, Rate Post date: 01/03/2014 - 03:03PM