Hi, we are planning to publish an ad in The Hindu for matrimonial. I have already selected All Editions Special Package for my advertisement booking. Please inform me about the list of regions of India that is covered under this matrimonial offer? Additionally, is there a way to select areas outside of India for the same category ad?

Answer:

Matrimonial Classifieds in The Hindu are only released under the Hindu All Editions Matrimonial Package which.

The package covers all cities where The Hindu newspaper is circulated on a daily basis. Your ad will be released simultaneously in major cities of Tamil Nadu (Chennai Coimbatore etc, Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam etc), Karnataka ( Bangalore, Mysore etc) and finally Kerala ( Trivandrum). However you cannot choose any foreign location for your Matrimonial Classified Text Ad since Hindu is only circulated within India.

Please know that under the preferred newspaper, we do not have any abroad editions. Since we are an Indian ad booking agency, we can assist in booking ads in only Indian newspapers including national and regional newspapers.

Matrimonial Ad for Hindu
Rs.1575 /2 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Hindu, Matrimonial, Discount Rate Post date: 17/08/2020 - 06:24AM