Dear Sir, I would like to place advertisement for my property available for rent in Hindustan Times. Please let me know your agents available near Nizamuddin East where my property is situated. I cannot book online as I am a senior citizen and do not deal with debit/ credit cards. I can pay by cash or cheque. Also please let me know the reason for your charges in Delhi being higher than other cities including Mumbai. Thanks

Answer:

To book a classified advertisement, you need to specify the name of the preferred newspaper in which you intend to publish your ad. But since you have provided us with the category and location, we can help you with our Online Newspaper DeciderHere you can review the ad rates, packages and circulation details of all the newspapers distributed across your preferred location.

One of the best options for property advertising in Delhi is Hindustan Times. You can easily get your ad released in this popular English daily of Delhi with the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial. Here you can get a complete tour of the process in which an ad can be booked through our website. In case you are still facing any issues, then you can call us at 09830629298 and get your ad booked through us.

Also, please understand that the rates displayed on the website are directly provided by the publication itself and the difference in rate for different editions may occur as a particular newspaper is often more popular in one location than the other. If more number of copies of Hindustan Times is circulated in Delhi than Mumbai, then the ad rates for Delhi will be higher than that of Mumbai. 

Please keep in mind that you need to book your ad with us for any newspaper, at least 2-3 days in advance to ensure that your ad is published on time. As per your convenience you can pay via our online or offline payment mediums. If you are not comfortable with online payment options then  you may choose from the offline payment options as listed below:

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Related to: Hindustan Times, Property, How to Book, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 12/03/2014 - 04:48PM