I want to publish an ad across all of Rajasthan, in Rajasthan Patrika, but not under the classified section. I need the advert to be published in the front or back page but in B/W format.Could you please tell me the minimum ad size for the same along with the cost and available discounts.

Answer:

Firstly, as per your requirementm, your ad type appears to be a Display ad. Secondly, if you want to publish your Display ad on the front or back page of Rajasthan Patrika, please visit the following link: http://rajasthanpatrika.releasemyad.com/display-ad.php. On this page, please select the different locations across Rajasthan, where the aforementioned newspaper is circulated. The minimum size for a display ad is 4 cm x 4 cm and you can review the exact ad charges and relevant discount packages by choosing the preferred ad size. 

When you select the preferred cities or a particular discount package, you are directed to the 'Compose Ad' page where you can change your preference from color ad to B/W advert and begin the ad composition either with our pre designed templates or you can simply upload your personally designed ad.

Also you must keep in mind that you must specify the release date and complete the booking process 2-3 days prior to intended release date. You must also clear all your payments at the same time. 

You can clear your payments via our online payment options that include Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card), Net Banking or Offline mediums such as Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts as well as Cash Collection from Home / Office - NEFT (Online Cash Transfer).

Related to: Rajasthan PatrikaPayment Options, Rate, Post date: 04/02/2013 - 05:10PM