I want to give an ad in the matrimonial for my brother. I am based in Delhi and I would like to know the price of the ad and the rest of the details like how many lines, which city newspapers will the ad be displayed, on what days. I would want to get the ad displayed in Delhi newspaper.

Answer:

. releaseMyAd is an online newspaper ads booking portal through which you can book ads in any Indian Newspaper. You can also choose a preferred newspaper based on the preferred location and the ad category. In case of Matrimonial Ads in Delhi as well, you can take the help of the Newspaper Decider. Here you’ll find all the newspapers which are circulated in Delhi along with their circulation details, rates and discount packages.  

The rate based on the number of lines, words or characters is mentioned in these pages. The ad will be displayed in the newspaper edition of your preference, which is Delhi in this case. Most newspapers release matrimonial ads during weekends, mainly on Sundays or on Saturdays, it depends on the newspaper.

It is suggested that Hindustan Times is the best and most popular newspaper for matrimonial advertising in Delhi. You can also choose from other Hindi newspapers for publishing your matrimonial ad along with publishing it in the Hindustan Times. For any more information on matrimonial ads, you can email us at book@releasemyad.com or questions@releasemyad.com 

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, Rate Post date: 29/03/2014 - 01:19PM