Need rate for my ad below "I, Havaldar Girish, S/o Sangappa Havaldar R/o No 135/3, 7th Cross, 4th Main, Govindarajanagar, Vijaynagar, Bangalore - 560040, have changed my name to GIRISH SANGAPPA HAVALDAR for all purposes." It is to be published in The Hindu and Vijay Karnataka.

Answer:

In order to proceed with your name change advertisement, you must know that the main ad category for Change of Name ads is Announcements. To book your ad in any newspaper, you must choose the category as Announcement.

To know the rates for advertising in The Hindu, click on the Hindu Announcement Ad Rates page. For the ad rates in Vijay Karnataka, visit the Vijay Karnataka Announcement Ad Rates page.

In case of both the newspapers, choose the preferred edition/ location as Bangalore or any suitable package to proceed to the Compose Ad section. In this section, you must choose the sub-category as “Change of Name” to ensure that the ad is published in the appropriate section.  Then you can select the release dates and make payment for your advertisement.

After booking your ad online with releaseMyAd, please remember to send us a scanned copy of the Original Notarized Affidavit as a supporting document to documents@releasemyad.com as per the company and publication guidelines.

Related to: Hindu, Change of Name, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:29AM