Sir I want to publish my name change in two newspapers in Pune. Kindly email me the quotation.

Answer:

Name Change ads fall under the Announcements category and all ad rates are provided based on the main category. You can choose to advertise in any newspaper of Pune with the help of our Online Booking Tutorial. The newspaper details are available for all newspapers across Pune along with rates and circulation details.  

From here, just choose the newspapers you intend to advertise in and then just compose and confirm the booking of your ad. To confirm the ad booking, you need to specify the release dates and then make the payment for the same. For name change ads, please mention the sub-category as “Change of Name” in the Compose Ad section.

Also for name change ads, you can always opt for the newspapers with the cheapest ad rates and low circulation as it is a mandatory advert and does not need a wide reach. Some of the options would be Maharashtra Times (regional), Times of India (national) and Punya Nagari (regional). 

Related to: Change of Name, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:27AM