Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q I need to place an ad for my son's name change and we are based out of Gurgaon. Please confirm back.?

You can book Name Change Classified ads for any Indian newspaper from any corner of the country using our portal. To find the names and advertising rates for name change or announcement ads visit our Newspaper Decider Page. Simply choose your target city and ad category as announcement and proceed with your chosen newspaper. Once the ad is booked you can send us a scanned copy of the legal affidavit to or upload the document while composing your advertisement.

Once the booking is confirmed you can pay via credit / debit cards or deposit cheque or cash at any local ICICI bank branch. We also offer cash collection from home services in Delhi and its surrounding areas.

Answered by Upasana Ganguly
Related to: Change of Name, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:27AM
Did this answer help you? Yes No

Want to view rates & book ads instantly ?