Guest | Log In
+91 33 4031 1111

Have a Question?

Q I want to publish a matrimonial ad for my son in Lucknow edition of Dainik Jagran. Kindly send me the list of rates and other details.?

You can easily view all the ad rates and special discount offers associated with the Lucknow edition of Dainik Jagran, under the matrimonial category by visiting the following link: http://dainikjagran.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial. Just select the location and all the packages can be reviewed to help you publish a newspaper advertisement. 

Select the package and compoose your ad. Please make sure that you confirm your release dates atleast 2-3 days prior to the release and clear all yopur payments

You can clear your payments via our online payment options that include Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card), Net Banking or Offline mediums such as Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts as well as Cash Collection from Home / Office - NEFT (Online Cash Transfer). 

Answered by Karishma Sharma
Related to: Dainik Jagran, Matrimonial, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 23/02/2013 - 02:12PM
Did this answer help you? Yes No

Want to view rates & book ads instantly ?