I want to publish a matrimonial ad for my son in Lucknow edition of Dainik Jagran. Kindly send me the list of rates and other details.

Answer:

You can easily view all the ad rates and special discount offers associated with the Lucknow edition of Dainik Jagran, under the matrimonial category by visiting the following link: https://dainikjagran.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial. Just select the location and all the packages can be reviewed to help you publish a newspaper advertisement. 

Select the package and compoose your ad. Please make sure that you confirm your release dates atleast 2-3 days prior to the release and clear all yopur payments

You can clear your payments via our online payment options that include Credit Cards/ Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro Card), Net Banking or Offline mediums such as Cheque Deposit, Demand Drafts as well as Cash Collection from Home / Office - NEFT (Online Cash Transfer). 

Related to: Dainik Jagran, Matrimonial, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 29/06/2020 - 08:59PM