I want to book an ad for searching for a Bride for my elder brother in Delhi HT and a Hindi newspaper, please suggest a Hindi newspaper and also let me know the rates for both the newspapers.

Answer:

For a matrimonial ad in Delhi along with Hindustan Times, there are other newspapers as well which are suitable for matrimonial advertising in the same location.  The best Hindi newspaper option along with HT is the Hindi edition of Hindustan Times, known as Hindustan. You can avail quite a few combo packages for all your matri ads in both the newspapers.

To review the ad rates and packages you can check the HT matrimonial Ad Rates page or you can also visit the Hindustan Matrimonial Ad Rates page. Both the pages have combo offers that can be availed for matrimonial ads across all the editions of the newspapers.

You can even compose your ad in Hindi for the Hindustan with the Language Translation Complimentary Option available in the Compose Ad section. 

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 16/04/2014 - 07:41PM