Hi I own a business in Security systems products like CC TV & Access control & Bio-metric system n Bangalore. I want the details on how it works as I intend to post an ad & also what will be prices for the same?

Answer:

Based on you’re the type of ad you intend to publish, the main ad category should be Business. To get the rates for Business ads for any specific location, you also need to provide us with the name of the newspaper. But if you are not sure of the newspaper you intend to release your ad in, you can take the help of our Newspaper Decider.

Here, all you have to do is to choose the preferred location to proceed with the ad booking. You can get all the newspaper rates, packages and even the circulation details of all the newspapers circulated in Bangalore. Some of the popular newspapers in Bangalore are Times of India, Deccan Chronicle, Prajavani and Vijay Karnataka for promotional Business Ad campaigns.

In case you need any help with the booking of your ad, you can visit the Online Ad Booking Tutorial. We have both online and offline payment mediums for you to choose from as per your convenience. Also you are required to book the ad 2-3 days in advance to ensure the release of your ad on the preferred release date.

Related to: Business, How to Book, Rate Post date: 23/04/2014 - 07:57PM