I want to post an ad in the lost and found column related to my 10th and 12th mark sheet. Kindly help me as I want to know what documents are needed and rate for displaying this ad in Kannada Prabha

Answer:

Please know that Lost & Found is a sub-category, while the main ad category is Announcement. To book a Lost & Found ad in any newspaper, you need to provide a scanned copy of the Original FIR or General Diary Report filed stating the loss of the Mark Sheets.

You can find out the ad rates for Kannada Prabha, from the Announcement Ad Rates Page of Kannada Prabha. Here you need to choose the preferred location to proceed to the Compose Ad page, where you must choose the sub-category as “Lost & Found”, so that the ad is published in the appropriate section of the newspaper.

At the end, you just need to specify the ad release dates and make the payment through the online or offline modes of payment available on the Dates & payment page.

Related to: Kannada Prabha, Change of Name, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:30AM