I want to publish my mom and dad’s photo in HT, classified section, for wishing them on their marriage anniversary. How to proceed? Please let me know?

Answer:

You need to book your ad under the Personal category and the ad type should be Display Classified so that you can upload images of your Parents’ along with a personal message. To know how to book an ad online via releaseMyAd.com, visit the Booking Tutorial Online.

To proceed with the rates and booking of the Marriage Anniversary Ad, please visit the Hindustan Times Personal Ad Rates section, where you will find the rates for all the editions of HT. Please keep in mind that the ad type should be Display Classified and these ads are priced basis the size of the ads in per sq. cm unit.

You can compose your ad once you select the edition or package, with the help of our online design templates or simply upload your own ad along with the images. Then preview the ad, confirm the dates for release and finally make the payment through the online or offline payment mediums available in the Dates & Payment section. The mediums for payment are listed below:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits
Related to: Hindustan Times, Personal, How to Book Post date: 23/04/2014 - 08:03PM