I want to give a matrimonial advertisement for my son online in Hindustan Times newspaper. Please help me with that?

Answer:

Booking advertisement under any category of ad is now made possible with releasemyad.com, an online booking portal for all advertisers across India.

To place an advertisement under the matrimonial category in the Hindustan Times, please visit our page on the Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ad Rates page. From here you can choose your preferred edition and the ad rate that is within your budget. It is always advisable to book your ad under the discount packages rates. In this section you can choose to book your ad in multiple editions under a reduced price value.

To know the in-detail booking process please visit our Online Booking Slide Share TutorialTo help us book your ad instantly and publish it successfully, please make sure that you clear all your payments two days before your ad is set to publish.

To satisfy all customer needs and convenience, at releasemyad.com we make payment an easy criteria to deal with. You can make your payment by both offline and online payment options.

You can make your payment through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking and Wire Transfer service. You can also make your payment by offline options like Cheque Deposit, Cash Deposit, Cash Collection, Cash Transfer or Demand Drafts.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 05/05/2014 - 07:48PM