I would like to make an announcement regarding change of my name, preferably in Coimbatore area. Please advise which newspaper offers the best rate for it & send me the details of the booking procedure.

Answer:

At releaseMyAd.com, we no more categorise Change of Name as an Announcement ad. Change of Name is now exclusively a separate category that you need to choose when placing a name change advertisement.

We provide a separate Newspaper Decider Page to help the advertisers and common people decide which newspapers they should consider while placing an ad depending on the edition and the respective rates.

To view the best newspapers and rates for Name Change advertisement in Coimbatore area, please visit our Newspaper Decider page and select your ad category as Change of Name and location as Coimbatore.  On this page you’ll find the top most recommended leading newspaper publications along with the circulation number, basic price and discount rates displayed right adjacent to the name of the newspapers.

It is advisable to choose Dinamalar or Daily Thanthi when publishing an ad in Tamil Nadu. These two are the newspapers that have a wide reach in the state and highest circulation number among readers too.

For the booking details, please visit our Online Booking Tutorial in our Help me Book section. The slide share will guide you through the step by step process of booking an ad with us. For any other booking related query please call us on our number 09830629298. You can also e-mail us your queries at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Change of Name, How to Book, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:31AM