I need to give a matrimonial advertisement for my brother in Hindustan Times. How can I proceed to give advertisement on his behalf? I need to know the procedure for that. Please help.

Answer:

You can anytime book your ad with us on your brother’s behalf. Since your requirement is to book a matrimonial ad in Hindustan                       Times, you first need to visit the Matrimonial Ad Rates page for Hindustan Times. The steps that you will have to follow once                       you land on this page:

·         Select the ad type.

·         Choose from the displayed rates for individual editions or the discount packages as well.

·         Compose Your ad. You can use our sample online templates or enhance your ad using our ad enhancement tools.

·         If you have already pre-designed and composed your ad, you can directly upload it on our website.

·         Select Sub-Category (Wanted Grooms/Bride) and Classification.

·         Next Select Dates & Make Payment Option.

·         Select the final dates for release and make the final payment by selecting from the lists of payment methods. 

For a more detailed version of the booking procedure, please take the help of our Online Booking TutorialBut please            make sure that you clear all your payments two days before your ad is set to release. Also to ensure quick confirmation            on your booking, you need to book your ad also 2-3 days before you intend to publish the ad.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 14/05/2014 - 07:06PM