Please provide me the steps to give an ad to the matrimony section of Anadabazar Patrika daily. I will be highly obliged if you give me those details within the next few hours, so that I am able to book a space in the matrimony section.

Answer:

Anandabazar Patrika is popular for its Matrimonial Patro Patri section which publishes Matrimony ads on every Sunday. To book a Matrimony ad in ABP, please visit the releaseMyAd ABP online ad booking site. Choose matrimony as the category from the displayed list of categories in the home page. For rates and discount offers, please visit the ABP Matrimony Ad Rates page to view and select the relevant edition and the suitable rates along with it. You can either choose to publish your ad in individual editions or can book it with the Ananda Bazar Patrika Matri Special - Patro Patri (All WB Editions) or the Ananda Bazar Patrika + the Telegraph - Matrimonial Special Discount Packages.

Click on the Book Now option and proceed to compose the ad in the next step, select the dates of release of the ad and make the final payments. You can refer to Our Online Ad Booking Tutorial for a detailed explanation on the complete booking process.

But please be sure that you book the in two days advance to the day you want to publish the ad. Like in this case for a Sunday Matrimonial ad, Wed/Thurs is the latest deadline to book your ad. For guaranteed release of the advertisement, make sure you clear all your payment two days prior to the date of release.

Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 21/05/2014 - 01:46PM