My Ad matter is given below: “SM4 NM Veg Jain Smart Boy26/6'5"/UG Estd. own business father Govt Cont. Pref Teacher Email: m******n03@gmail.com Mob: 09******55” I would like to publish it in Hindustan Times. The package I am looking for is buy 2 ads, get 1 free. Kindly let me know the cities which can be covered in the package.

Answer:

There are a number of packages available for Matrimonial Ads in Hindustan Times, which you can review and then proceed with the booking of your advertisement. The offer mentioned by you is an insertion offer and it has nothing to do with locations or edition of the newspaper.

The editions and the packages consisting of multiple locations are all listed on the HT Matrimonial Ad Rates page. Each package has all the locations it covers, listed under it for you to review it and only then select the package. Therefore, you either choose an individual edition as per your requirement or you may select an economical package and then proceed to compose your ad. After composing the advertisement in the Dates & Payment page, you choose the insertion offer of 2+1 along with the preferred release dates.

At the end, to confirm the booking, make the payment through our online or offline payment mediums as per your convenience.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, Rate Post date: 03/06/2014 - 06:50PM