I want to give want add for Domestic cook for my house at Madurai in Tamil Dinamalar, Sunday issue "Vari Vilambaram". Guide me how to book through internet. I have got Net banking facility in SBI. Please help me with this too.

Answer:

For the ad to publish on Sunday, you’ve to book the ad via our website latest by Wednesday. Please visit the Dinamalar Madurai Ad Rates Page and from here select Recruitment as your ad category to check the rates. You may also visit the Dinamalar Recruitment Ad Rates Page for the same matter and directly view the rates on this page.

The next steps after you’ve viewed and checked the rates, are to compose the ad and making other important specifications like the sub-category, designing the ad matter etc. In the compose ad page, you can specify if you want to type your ad in Tamil by clicking on the Translation tick box. Also specify your sub-category as Situation Wanted in this page itself.

For the Net Banking Facility, you can always make your payment by that option. We provide a list of online and offline payment options by which you can clear your payment. In online options you can either make your payment by Net Banking or can also make the payment by Credit/Debit Cards or Wire Transfer. Offline you can pay by Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft deposit or by our Cash Collection scheme.

For a detailed understanding of the booking process please visit the Booking Tutorial on How to Book an ad with us. But please make sure that you clear all your payments two days before your ad is set to release. Also to ensure quick confirmation on your booking, you need to book your ad also 2-3 days before you intend to publish the ad.

Related to: Dinamalar, Recruitment, How to Book, Payment Options Post date: 12/06/2014 - 01:06PM