HELLO I'M NABAMITA BANERJEE HAVE STARTED MY COACHING CENTRE AT MY PLACE (VIVEKANANDA ROAD) WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PAYMENT OPTIONS IF MY AD IS OF 20 WORDS AND IS TO BE PUBLISHED IN ANANDABAZAR PATRIKA.

Answer:

The category of your ad is an Education ad. To book the ad in Anandabazar Patrika, please visit the ABP Education Ad Rates Page. In this page you will find the rates/characters are displayed for every single edition. After you select the ad type and the relevant edition form this page, you land on to the Compose ad page where the rates for the number of lines typed to compose the ad are simultaneously displayed when you type the ad matter. You can check the rates for 20 words in this section too. Also specify the sub-category of your ad as Coaching Classes in the compose ad section itself.

Payment can be made through both offline and online options. The different payment options are:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

But please make sure that the ad is booked in two days advance to the day of ad release. For other booking details please visit the Online Tutorial Booking Guide which will help you learn the easy and simple steps to book an ad via releaseMyAd.com. 

Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Education, How to Book, Payment Options Post date: 14/06/2014 - 12:48PM