I have a Birthday message that needs to be published in the Hindu for a friend of mine, what are the charges and how can I publish it?

Answer:

Your ad category belongs to the Personal category. Please visit the Hindu Personal Ad Rates Page. This page will display the rates for individual editions and discount packages for the same. You can select the rates that is suitable for your budget and then proceed to the compose ad section. In this section, you need to compose the ad using the enhancement tools or the sample online templates. You can also upload the ad directly through our website if you’ve already composed it. Do not forget to select the sub-category as Greetings/ Celebrations in this page.

Please visit the Online Tutorial Booking Guide to learn the process of booking an ad in detail. We provide both offline and online payment options. Online you can pay by Net Banking, Debit/Credit Cards or Wire Transfer. Else, payment can be done offline by Cash/Cheque Deposit, Cash Transfer or by the Cash Collection scheme.

Related to: Hindu, Personal, How to Book, Rate Post date: 14/06/2014 - 12:51PM