I want to place an Obituary Ad in Hindustan Times Delhi. Who should I contact to place my ad? What are the payment procedures? Also I need some help with the Sample ads.

Answer:

ReleaseMyAd.com is an online ad agency which help users book ad in all leading newspapers across India. If you want to book an ad, you can do it online by visiting the Hindustan Times Obituary Ad Rates page. You can check the rates from here; select your ad type and relevant edition as well. You may also visit the Hindustan Times Delhi Ad Rates page and select Obituary as your category from here. If you need help with the sample ads, then please visit the Obituary Sample Ads Page.

We are aware of the fact that for many of our customers might not be comfortable in availing the online payment options. Therefore we provide both offline and online methods. The different payment options are:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Please ensure that the payment is cleared two days in advance to the date of ad release.

Marriage Bureau Ad for Hindustan Times Delhi
Rs.1700 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Hindustan Times, Marriage Bureau, How to Book, Payment Options, Sample Ad Post date: 16/06/2014 - 03:19PM