I would like to give a matrimonial ad in the Hindustan Times. Will you be able publish that ad in June 22? If possible please inform me so that I can proceed.

Answer:

Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com to book your advertisement. For the Matrimonial ad to publish on June 22nd which is a Sunday, you have to book it latest by Wednesday or Thursday. If you miss the deadline, we will be unable to publish it on June 22nd. You may now start with the booking for which you need to visit the Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ad Rates Page. Please check out the rates from this page by selecting the preferred ad type. You also have to choose the relevant location where you want the ad to get published in this page.

The next step is the compose ad step where you can compose and create your own choice using online ad enhancer tools or sample templates and Sample Composed ads. After you are done composing the ad, please Select the Dates and make the payment in the last and the final steps of booking your ad.

For more details, follow the Online Tutorial on How to Book an Ad. If you have further queries then you can contact us on our number 09830629298 or you can e-mail us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 17/06/2014 - 01:23PM