I want to book an ad in economic times. I have my commodity tips advisory work. I am not able to understand in which category and sub heading is best suitable for this type of advert.

Answer:

The category of your ad is a Business advertisement. Please visit the Economic Times Business Ad Rates page to view the rates and then proceed to book the ad. You can choose the rates for individual location or can also book the ad under the discount packages for multiple locations. Click on the Book Now option for the edition where you want to book your newspaper. This will take you to the Compose Ad page where you just have to compose the ad matter and specify the sub- category of the ad. To design the ad, you can always use the ad enhancement tools available on our website or can directly upload the ad on our website if you’ve already pre-composed it.

For more details on the process of booking the ad, please visit the Online Booking Tutorial page. You can also call us on our number 09830629298 or email us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Economic Times, Business, How to Book Post date: 20/06/2014 - 11:52AM