How do I put an ad in tomorrow’s paper for sale of car? It’s not letting me do the same online. Please help me with the online booking procedure.

Answer:

Please follow the Online Booking Tutorial page to learn about the procedure of online ad booking through our website. The type of ad that you want to book is a Vehicle Ad. To book the ad online, please visit the Newspaper Ad Booking page and from here you can select Vehicle as your ad category. After that you just have to select the type of your ad and specify the newspaper in which you want your ad to be booked. On making this selection, the page will display you the available location-wise rates and special packages. Select any relevant location of your choice and click on the Proceed to Compose Newspaper Advertisement option to start composing your own ad.

In the compose ad section, you are allowed to create, compose and design your own ad for which you may take the help of our sample online templates or ad enhancing tools. Please remember to specify the sub-category of your ad in the compose ad step itself.

The next and final steps are to complete the ad booking by confirming the dates and payment options. You can make your payment easily through our offline and online payment options for which you do not have to pay any extra charges. Your different payment services include:

Online Methods:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

·         Cheque Deposits

Related to: Vehicles, How to Book Post date: 24/06/2014 - 03:42PM