Please send me the details of your agent in Aluva as I want to put an ad in Recruitment section on Wednesday. Please ask them to visit our office in Aluva, so we can finalize it. I need the ad to be placed in Malayala Manorama. Regards, V***d K***n L*****a Computer Solutions Private Limited Kochi: K*****l Complex, P*****e Road, Aluva, Kerala, India. Mobile: +91 8*******6 Email: v***d@l*****a.inWeb: www.l*****a.com SkypeID: v*****dlenv*****i

Answer:

Dear customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd to book your newspaper ad online instantly. Please know that we are an entirely online ad booking agency and do not have any representative to visit you at your personal address.

However, you can always book the ad online through our Manorama Recruitment Ad Rates page. Select the preferred choice of rates from the list of displayed locations and their corresponding rates and discount packages. Since Aluva is a part of Kochi in Kerala, you can also review the rates for Manorama Kochi Ad Rates page individually and proceed to book your ad.  

To start with the booking, click on the Book Now option and then move on to the Compose Ad Page. Here you can create your own ad matter and design the same using the different ad enhancement tools (Background colour, Screen Border, Ticks etc.) and sample online ad templates and layouts. Please remember to specify the sub-category of your ad in the Compose ad step itself. Once you’re done composing the ad, please select the date(s) for the ad to release and the suitable payment option by which you want to make your payment.

Follow the Online Slide Tutorial to learn about the detailed booking steps. Please try to book the ad and make your payment at least 2-3 days prior to the final day of ad release.  

Recruitment Ad for Malayala Manorama Kochi
Rs.1914 /11 words Book Now

Malayala Manorama (All India + Overseas Locations) Rs. 3,344/11 Words
Locations - Alappuzha, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Mumbai, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur, Trivandrum
Malayala Manorama (All India) Rs. 3,168/11 Words
Locations - Alappuzha, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Mumbai, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur, Trivandrum
Related to: Malayala Manorama, Recruitment, How to Book Post date: 05/07/2014 - 02:37PM