How do I upload my own Property Classified ad in the Hindustan Times? I need help with the sample ads and rates

Answer:

Dear Customer! Welcome to releaseMyAd.com. Please visit the HT Property Ad Rates and review your rates for the individual editions and the several discount packages that are available here. You just have to select the ad type as Display/Text Classified and view the rates for the same accordingly.

For sample ads you may refer to the Property Sample Ads. Here you will find a list of samples for your Property advert from where you can select the ad of your choice and directly book your ad from here.

As an alternative, you may also refer to the HT Classified Property Ad Rates page; select your ad type and newspaper as Hindustan Times. Once you have made your selections, the rates for individual locations and discount packages will be displayed.  

In case of queries please call us on our number 09830629298. You can also drop in your queries at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

For online guidance on how to book an ad through our website, refer to the Online Booking Tutorial

Related to: Hindustan Times, Property, Sample Ad, Rate Post date: 15/07/2014 - 03:41PM