I want to put a matrimonial ad in Sanmarg newspaper and I need direct agent in my hometown Durgapur, West Bengal

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com.

We acknowledge your concern. But please know that we are an entirely online based advertising agency and through our services we enable users to book newspaper ads online instantly for guaranteed newspaper release. We do not send any representatives to your personal address for this purpose.

You can still continue with your booking through the Sanmarg Matri Ad Rates and select your edition, ad type and suitable ad rate or discount package from here to proceed with your booking. The following steps to complete the process of booking are to create and compose your ad and clearing your payment via the varied online and offline payment options.

For a detailed version of the booking process, please visit the Online Booking Tutorial Slide. The video will help you in understanding the step by step process of booking an ad through our website. In case of further assistance, you may also call us on our number 09830629298 or e-mail us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Sanmarg, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 17/07/2014 - 07:37PM