Hi I want to advertise for renting out Office Space in Times of India, in Mumbai and Ahmedabad edition. I need help with the rates. I live in Bangalore, how will I know if my ad has been published on the day that I have paid for

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that your ad will be published in the newspaper within 2-3 days after you have booked the ad online through our website. However, if you live in Bangalore and want your ad to be published in Mumbai and Ahmedabad, you can check the status of your ad being released by visiting the online E-paper website of Times of India. 

You can start with your ad booking through the TOI to Rent Ad Rates. In this page you can select your preferred category of location and rates/ discount packages and proceed with your booking by composing the ad, selecting the date(s) for the ad to release and making the final payment by choosing a suitable Payment option.

You may also visit the TOI Mumbai Ad Rates or the TOI Ahmedabad Ad Rates, choose your category as To-Rent here and review the discount package and rates. 

If you have more queries, you can call us on our telephonic number 09830629298 or can e-mail us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

To Rent Ad for Times of India
Rs.530 /5 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Times of India, To Rent, How to Book Post date: 21/07/2014 - 03:27PM