I want to give advertisement for recruitment for my company. Please ask your associates to visit my company and book my ad. My company address is D-185 Phase 8B industrial area Mohali

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that releaseMyAd is an entirely online based newspaper ad booking agency and helps customer book ads for his/her choice of newspaper and location instantly at best rates and discount offers.

We cannot send any associate to collect your ad at your personal address; however you can always choose to book your ad online through us directly by visiting the Newspaper Decider. Here you need to choose the category as Recruitment from the ‘Specify Category’ drop-down and then choose your preferred location from the ‘Select Location’ drop down. If you don’t find your specified location in the list, you can either choose the nearest location to your choice of region or you can mention your preference separately in the Special Release Instruction Box displayed in the Payment section. If your newspaper has any edition circulated in your mentioned location, we will surely get your ad published there. 

For more queries, call us on 09830629298 or you can drop in your queries at our e-mail questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Refer to the Online Slide Tutorial on how to book an ad through our website for further assistance on our booking process.

Related to: Recruitment, How to Book Post date: 21/07/2014 - 05:49PM