I want to book an ad under category Public Notice and Tenders in the Hindu and I am unable to find an option to attach my documents through your website. Please guide me on how do I send the scanned copy of FIR

Answer:

Dear Customer! We acknowledge your concern. Please know that you are allowed to attach your documents online through our website.

After you have selected your rates and location through the Hindu Public Notice & Tenders Ad Rates, you are allowed to move on to the Compose ad step where you can compose and create your ad online with the help of several ad enhancing tools and sample online layouts. It is here in the compose ad section where you can attach all your relevant documents under the ‘Attach your supporting Document’ section.

If you still are unable to find the option, you can attach your documents and e-mail us at documents@releasemyad.com.

For more queries, you can call us on our telephonic number 09830629298 or e-mail us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Hindu, Tenders, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 21/07/2014 - 06:08PM