I need to publish a Matrimonial advertisement in a Bengali newspaper. I need to know if any offline booking agent can visit me in Kalyani East for an ad across West Bengal.

Answer:

Please know that we do not send representatives for ad collection as we are an online ad booking agency and we assist you with getting your ads published in your preferred newspaper through our online portal. You can book your ad through releaseMyAd.com and you can also take the help of our Online Newspaper Decider to help you choose the best newspaper for a Matrimonial ad across West Bengal.

Some of the best options for matrimonial advertising in West Bengal are ABP, the Telegraph and even Times of India. You can find matrimonial rates and packages for both Anandabazar Patrika and Telegraph together and for matrimonial packages of Times of India, you can take a look at the Times Matrimonial Ad Rates page. The ad must be booked well in advance as matrimonial ads are published on specific days, especially on Sundays. Therefore the ad must be booked by Thursday to ensure the availability of dates. 

Matrimonial Ad for Anandabazar Patrika
Rs.3120 /130 characters Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 21/07/2014 - 08:07PM