Hi, I want to give an ad regarding the aviation training in the Education Times. Provide me with the discount offers and also want to know regarding the B2B tie up. So, in future also we can give the ad through you. You can get in touch with me at - +91-9899306561

Answer:

Dear Customer! Please know that we do not have any scope for B2B tie up with our organisation. ReleaseMyAd.com is India’s Simplest Online Newspaper Ad Booking website which works to help new users and existing customer book ads for any Indian Newspaper online at lowest rates and discounts and no extra charges. You can register with us as a member by creating an account online with your personal e-mail id and password.

Please know that Education Times is a supplement of the Times of India and you can post only Display adverts here. To start with the booking process, please visit the TOI Display Booking page. You just have to select your newspaper section as Education Times and then specify the location where you want your ad to get published. You will find the Special Combinations or Discount packages here right next to the displayed list of locations. Tick mark on your preferences and proceed to view the estimated cost for your ad.

Select your ad size and position from here and this will provide you with the estimated cost for your ad booking based on your ad size and position. If you are convinced with the rates, then proceed to compose and create your own advert via the different online templates and ad enhancing tools. Finally, you just have to select the dates for your ad to release and make your payment.

Ensure that your ad is booked and all payments are cleared at least 2-3 days in advance to final day of release in newspaper. 

Related to: Times of India, Education, How to Book Post date: 22/07/2014 - 06:08PM