I am an ad agency person and I need to release a half page column ad of cosmetic products in the front page of Hindu and also give me the rates for a Back page and how much will be the agency commissioned?

Answer:

We would like to inform you that ReleaseMyAd is an online ad booking agency and we do not have any commission charges corresponding to the newspaper ad bookings.

A half page ad is mostly a display advert and is charged on the basis of per sq.cm of space taken up by the ad on the particular or preferred newspaper page. To book a half page advertisement on any page of Hindu, please visit the following link: http://hindu.releasemyad.com/display-ad.php.

Please make sure to choose the category, newspaper and location, where you want your ad to appear. You can review all the ad rates for both front and back page along with discount packages as soon as you are done selecting the aforementioned requirements.

You can either compose your own Display ad or simply upload a personally or professionally designed advertisement.

Related to: HinduRate, Post date: 05/02/2013 - 05:07PM