I need to change the name of my 5 yr old daughter. Can you please help me with some sample ads? The samples I've found are basically name changes for self rather than for minors. Please guide me as I intend to publish the ad in Daily Thanthi

Answer:

For sample advertisements, you can visit the Change of Name Sample Ads page and review multiple samples for making name change announcement for a minor. You can take the help of these specific samples to compose your advertisement and then proceed to specify the ad release dates.

To begin the booking of your ad, please visit the Daily Thanthi Announcement Ad Rates page. Herein you can review the rates and then choose the preferred edition to proceed to the compose ad section. In this section you can even upload the necessary supporting documents at the end of the page after composing your ad. You must then choose the sub-category as Change of Name so that the ad is published in the right section.

You must send us a Notarized Affidavit testifying the change in the name of the concerned minor as per the company rules and guidelines laid down by the publication, to documents@releasemyad.com

Related to: Daily Thanthi, Change Of Name, How to Book Post date: 29/07/2014 - 08:19PM