I want to book a matrimonial ad for my son in Hindustan Times. I would like to know about the procedure and the charges

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. To know about the detailed process of booking an ad through our website, you may take a tour on the Online Booking Slide Tutorial. The video is an excellent guide for all users who are new to our website who needs assistance regarding online ad booking.

You can start your booking through the Hindustan Times Matri Ad Rates page. This page will provide you with the ad rates for all the locations where the newspaper is circulated. Apart from individual rates, here you will also find the discount packages for booking your ad under multiple editions. All you need to do here is specify your ad type as Display Classified/Text Classified and view the rates for the same accordingly.

You can pick your choice of package or ad rate for your preferred choice of location(s) and proceed to the next step of composing your ad online by clicking on the Book Now option. Select your ad release dates and clear your payment via any of the suitable payment option as per your convenience. 

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book, Rate Post date: 30/07/2014 - 05:59PM