I want to place a Bengali remembrance ad in ABP on 16th Aug 2014. The current rate for a text classified ad for Kolkata is Rs 2280. Does that also entitle me to the free English ad in Telegraph as well, as per what I received when I booked another similar ad last year

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that the rate that you’ve chosen for your advert allows you to book only for the Kolkata edition of the newspaper. And these ad rates which are displayed in the ABP Ad Rates page for Remembrance for the individual editions where the chosen newspaper is circulated, do not have any discount or free of cost booking. However, as per your requirement, you can opt for the Kolkata (The Telegraph + Ananda Bazar Patrika combination) discount package to get your ad published in the Telegraph. But these are discount packages under which you can book your ad for multiple editions and newspapers at a much lower cost.

For more queries and thorough assistance on the procedure for booking an ad through us, refer to the Online Booking Tutorial page. The slides are an excellent for new users to understand and book their newspaper ads instantly through our website instantly. To confirm your ad booking, please ensure that the ad release dates are selected and all pending payments are cleared.

Retail Ad for Anandabazar Patrika (All West Bengal) (Sunday)
Rs.0 /130 characters Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Retail, How to Book, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 05/08/2014 - 05:19PM