I want to book a matrimony ad in Amar Ujala newspaper for only Aligarh for this coming Sunday. I wanted the best discounted rate and the format of ad as in what to mention in newspaper. When can I book it and what is the deadline

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that to get your ad released on Sunday; the latest deadline to book your ad would be Wednesday. You may start your booking through the Matri Ad Rates page of Amar Ujala. As per your query, there are no discounts for booking an ad for a single edition. To get your ad published in your chosen location, select the location as Aligarh and click on the Book Now option.

For discounts, you can opt for the discount packages displayed below the ad rates for individual editions. In order to get the packages that is applicable or includes your chosen edition particularly, visit the Aligarh Ad Rates page of Amar Ujala and click on Matrimonial category to view the discount packages. For this matter we would recommend you to go for the Amar Ujala (All UP Editions).

Once you’ve confirmed your package, proceed to complete your booking through the simple online steps of composing the ad, selecting the ad release dates and clearing your payment via the various offline and online payment options. You can take a look at the Sample ads page for Matri Ads to gain an idea about what the content of your ad should be and how it should be composed.  

Matrimonial Ad for Amar Ujala Aligarh
Rs.2099 /25 words Book Now

Amar Ujala (All Editions) Rs. 29,562 Rs.1,818/25 Words (94% Off)
Locations - Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mohali, Moradabad, Nainital, Noida, Panchkula, Varanasi
Related to: Amar Ujala, Matrimonial, How to Book, Sample Ad, Discount Rate Post date: 06/08/2014 - 03:36PM