I already have my Text ad for Matrimony ready for a release on Sunday in HT Delhi. Please release the same on that day and collect the money in cash from my home today. Please contact immediately to confirm.

Answer:

Please know that for your ad to be published in the desired date, especially in case of matrimonial ads, you must book the ad at least 2-3 days in advance. Since matrimonial ads are published in Hindustan Times only on Sundays, there is a lot of inflow of ads; an advance ad booking assures a space in the newspaper on your preferred date.

If you would like to book the ad on your through our website or review the rates and packages for the newspaper, you must visit the Hindustan Times Matrimonial Ad Rates page. Then you can compose your ad and proceed to confirming the release dates and making the payment online or offline. Cash collection is an offline payment method which is available only in select cities and we need time to send an executive to collect the cash. We will send in our executive once you have booked the ad with us and 1-2 days before the date of release which may not be on the day you have booked the ad. Please provide time to let us process the ad and then make the payment through Cash Collection. 

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, Payment Options Post date: 08/08/2014 - 08:01PM