Hi! I need to put a thanks giving ad in Midday newspaper. I need the rates and category for my advertisement

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that thanks giving ad fall under the main Personal category advertisement. In order to get the ad rates for the same, you need to visit the Personal Ad Rates page of Mid Day newspaper. Here you will find all the required ad rates and discount packages for the regions where the newspaper is circulated and published. Select your preferred city and ad rates or discount rate for the same and click on the book now option to continue and confirm your ad booking.  

To confirm and complete your booking, you need to select the dates for your ad to release in newspaper and ensure that your ad is booked and payments for the same are cleared at least 2-3 days in advance to the final day of release in newspaper.

Select your Sub-category as ‘Messages’ and Preferred Classification as ‘Personal Messages’ in the Compose ad page and then proceed to the Select Dates and Make Payment page to complete your ad booking process.

Related to: Mid Day, Personal, How to Book, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 11/08/2014 - 07:01PM