I wanted to give an advertisement for my 10th class CBSE certificate which is lost. Do I need to produce an FIR for the same? Do I need to attach any documents? I want the ad to release in Chennai in Hindu Newspaper. Please provide me with the rates

Answer:

Dear customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd. Please know that the category for the advert that you want to publish is Lost & Found which falls under the main category of Announcement ads. It is mandatory for you to attach legal documents required for editorial approval while you publish such ads.

To start with the booking experience, please visit the Online Announcement Ad Rates Portal for Hindu newspaper where you would find the ad rates and discount packages for all editions where the chosen newspaper is circulated.  As per your requirement, select Chennai as your edition and proceed to the next level of ad booking where you need to create and compose your ad online. You need to attach a Police FIR copy or copy of General Diary Entry to publish a Lost & Found advert. A Notarized affidavit also serves the purpose.

Announcement Ad for Hindu Chennai
Rs.1155 /2 lines Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Hindu, Announcement, Documentation, Rate Post date: 19/08/2014 - 12:51PM