I want to post an advertisement in Oriya Daily Newspaper-Sambad or Dharitri for my mother's death anniversary. I would like to know how I should proceed with this. I called up the customer care but couldn't get through, would like to be assisted further. Kindly contact me on and my name is Partha Sarathi Patra.

Answer:

Sir, in order to get your Obituary advertisement for (mother’s death anniversary) published in Oriya Daily Newspapers then you need to specify the ad type you are looking for from Display ad or Classified Display Ads. For the rates and packages you can review the Sambad Obituary Ad Rates page and Dharitri Obituary Ad Rates page.

Then you need to select the preferred location where the ad is to be published or the package. Following this, you need to compose the ad with design templates, add the image, and customize colour background accordingly for the death anniversary ad. You can even compose your ad in Oriya or upload your own ad design as per your choice.

You can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial to know the entire process for booking the advertisement through our website. 

Obituary Ad for Sambad
Rs.450 /sqcm Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Sambad, Obituary, How to Book Post date: 10/09/2014 - 01:27PM