I need the Rates for a Property ad in Mumbai Mirror and classified text ad offer? Also let me know how many free ads will I get for 10 plus or 25 plus ads?

Answer:

If you need the rates for a property ad in your preferred newspaper then please visit the Mumbai Mirror Property Ad Rates Page. On this page you will get all the information related to rates and the packages available under the newspaper and location. You can choose the package according to your requirement.

After choosing the edition or the package, you need to compose the ad and also specify the sub- category to get the ad published under the appropriate section. Once you are done composing the ad, you can preview it and then proceed to confirm the release dates, wherein you can review the insertion offers available for your property ad. But, currently there is no insertion offer available, because these offers keep changing every now and then. In case you need help with the booking of multiple ads in Mirror, you can email us at book@releasemyad.com or questions@releaseMyAd.com.

Related to: Mirror, Property, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 12/09/2014 - 03:26PM