I want to publish a name change ad in Amar Ujala newspaper. Could you please guide me with the ad rates and discount packages? Also, please assist me with the booking process.

Answer:

You can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial to get help with the booking your Name Change Announcement. If you want to know about the ad rates and discount packages you need to visit Amar Ujala Announcement Ad Rates Page. On this page all the details related to ad rates, packages, discounts and offers will be given. From there you can choose the best package that is suitable for your advertisement.

I would suggest you follow certain steps that can be followed in order to book change of name advertisement in the desired newspaper. Firstly visit the Amar Ujala Announcement Ad Booking page, on this page there is an option of Select Newspaper, then select the ad type in which you, specify the location - the place where the ad should be posted and proceed to Compose the newspaper ad.  

Secondly, you need to compose the ad for which you can take help from the sample ads and ad enhancements and finally preview the same with the Live Ad Preview Feature

Thirdly, select the date for the ad to be released and finally choose the preferred payment option for making payment. There are four ways of making payment: 1) Visa; 2) Master Card; 3) Cheque; 4) Cash.

Related to: Amar Ujala, Change of Name, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:25AM