I would like to give a matrimonial ad in the Times of India newspaper. I would like to know what the exact procedure is for the same. Also, till what day latest can I give the ad so that it prints in the coming Sunday's edition. Does the ad appear in the main newspaper itself or is it printed in a supplementary paper? Please guide me through these questions so that I can go ahead with the procedure.

Answer:

If you want to book a matrimonial ad in the Times of India for the Sunday edition, please visit the following link: http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial. On this page you can review all the ad rates for different locations along with combo packages. Matrimonial ads are published only on Sundays.

As soon as you select your newspaper or package, you can begin composing your ad and design it accordingly, with the help of the enhancements. Please do keep in mind that you must confirm your release dates and clear all your payments 2-3 days prior to the day you want your ad to appear in the newspaper.

The advertisement will appear in the main paper under the matrimonial section as per your selected sub classification of ‘Wanted Grooms’ or ‘Wanted Brides’ You can easily see how your ad will look in the newspaper before publishing it with the help of our Live Ad Preview Feature.

Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, How to Book, Deadline, Payment Options, Rate Post date: 23/02/2020 - 10:57PM